Monday, September 4, 2017

FAQ 3 - How do I upload the Assignment?

Hi Students!

You guys are so great and have so many awesome questions, so I uploaded the answer so everyone can see it.



1) Question: Can I email you or text you my assignment to have it count on my grade?
Answer: I am so sorry but the answer is "NO".  You see, there is no way for me to link my text messages and email messages to the K12 grade-book.  That technology simply doesn't exist.  From now on, even if it is done, it will not receive a grade until it is uploaded into the OMS (Online Middle School) /K12

Here is an answer to our FAQ (Frequently Asked Question): How do I upload the assignment?

The homework assignment is located on our K12 online middle school login.  I put all of our assignments and exit tickets there.   I have attached some pictures to help you out.

1)      Login to your students’ K12
2)      Go to the bookmark bar and click on the book to enter students’ classes
3)      Click class -> Science
4)      Look at the “Class Plan” menu, the assignment and due date are listed.   Click on the assignment.


5)      The assignment submission box will open.  Click on the blue box.



6)      A file submittal screen will open.  Select your file and click “Submit”.  You may need to scroll down your screen to find this button.




Previously, I sent a movie to this email walking through the process.  Also, the process was shown twice in class and will be on today’s recording.  https://safeshare.tv/x/DYjH__RUbWI

You will submit all of your assignments this way.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment